Revelation

The Tempest by Ian Munro“Tempest” by Ian Munro posted with kind permission

That day I saw beneath dark clouds
The passing light over the water
And I heard the voice of the world speak out
I knew then as I have before
Life is no passing memory of what has been
Nor the remaining pages of a great book
~Waiting to be read~

Autumn at the Pas.jpg by Ian Munro“Autumn at the Pas” by Ian Munro posted with kind permission.

It is the opening of eyes long closed
It is the vision of far off things
Seen for the silence they hold
It is the heart after years of secret conversing
Speaking out loud in the clear air

It is Moses in the desert fallen to his knees
Before the lit bush
It is the man throwing away his shoes
As if to enter heaven and finding himself astonished
Opened at last
Fallen in love
With Solid Ground

~  David Whyte ~

(Songs for Coming Home)

David Whyte: The Opening of Eyes

 

The Photographer: Ian Munro

Ian has been creating images since 2007 and is continuing to progress. His love is landscape images but, he also enjoys experimental photography with digital manipulation. Ian is a self taught photographer with a keen eye for Welsh landscapes. He is a member of Inn Focus Camera Group in Brynmawr, South Wales and, he has recently won The Presidents Trophy for "Best Mono Print" at the Welsh Salon Awards. The image titled "Time Flies" has also won the PAGB Ribbon 2010. He also achieved his first publication for "The Fun House" image in Digital SLR Magazine. Ian is married and has a Daughter and a slightly mad Jack Russell dog.

(Taken directly from Ian Munro’s website).

You can see many more of Ian Munro’s beautiful images at

http://www.dreamworldimages.co.uk/

Comments

  1. He's talented and cute too. Doesn't he have the most wonderful smile and crinkly eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and he is very good natured and generous about his pictures. His other
    work is wonderful as well. I am sure he will appreciate the compliment.
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Noelle,

    If ever we're not feeling the JOY, we only need come here, to your page then we must surely be uplifted by all the beauty you find for us, thank you.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these words.....you must know how much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Noelle~ David Whyte just floored me! He had such conviction in his voice that it became my perspective as well. The images of Ian Munro are beautiful fantasies and ways of seeing our earth. Incredible post--thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. David Whyte is my guru. His repetition and use of entranement is much like that of a Baptist minister, very moving, more softly spoken ~ and the words he speaks have so much depth and truth, you cannot help but absorb them. He is a prophet in our time. MLK used similar skills. People know when they are hearing deep wisdom. As he says, people are hungry and "one good word is bread for a thousand." I love Ian's work as well, so lovely and rich.
    xo,
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I do rebecca. I am so glad that they resonate with you so deeply. I have been gone all day or I would have visited all your lovely blogs. I will make a point of it. I have purchased a car! I am happy and scared all at the same time!
    xoxo,
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi all, thanks for your kind words and I feel privilaged to have some images here. Its a wonderful site and there are many inspirational words that I am sure I can hold upon in future times.

    Thank you Noelle for allowing this and I will make a point of calling in often.

    Take care
    Ian Munro

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Ian. You are an honored guest here. Your images are healing and
    inspirational in themselves. I am grateful for your insight, skill and
    artistic gifts.
    Peace and Light,
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts